Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anubis model progress

I've been working on a prop for my team production's animation. It's an Anubis statue, I'm not really proficient in modeling but there's only five of us on the team so we all have to do some modeling. I'm actually a bit surprised that it's overall turning out alright considering how horrendously bad I am at modeling. The backlegs have been giving me issues. I think I may just redo the legs. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though because we're on a pretty tight schedule. Anyway, here's a video of me working on the face it's about 7 minutes long along with some stills.

Anubis model progress from Christa Carpenter on Vimeo.








At this point, if my instructor tells me the backlegs are ok I think I'll take it into Zbrush or Mudbox to do some sculpting.

No comments:

Post a Comment