Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Art Mafia logos

The animation club at my school just started up and we needed a logo for future merch like shirts or buttons and such so a group of us were assigned to do some designs. Here are my rough logos



From our roughs the entire club voted which one they liked the best and on my pages they liked the cards they best. I personally really dislike the cards my favorite is the very first one in the top left corner, but anyway the president of the club wanted us to clean up the chosen design for the next meeting and from the cleaned up logos the rest will vote which they like the best. Here's my cleaned up version



And one with my favorite logo...because I wanted that one more lol and also because the blank space was driving me crazy. Maybe it's the joker card of the deck heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment