Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally finals!

Alright so the quarter ended yesterday for me but I didn't get to finish rendering my full video for one of my finals (it was taking ten minutes a frame and I had 265 frames D: ) and it made me really upset because it was turning out beautifully. My instructor saw what frames I had rendered already and said that they looked legit enough to give me a good grade which was fantastic because I was all kinds of worried about it.

So here are some of the frames that I had already rendered. When I get the chance I'll finish it off and put up the full video. This was for my 3D Visual effects class. (when the particles hit the grass flowers spring up)





My Character Animation final turned out better than I thought it would. There are still some things that I'd like to go back and fix though as per usual like the feet sliding around so much >:[ I'd also like to make it longer, but anyway here it is!


Here's the ref vid! I posted it before but I didn't feel like linking again so here you go!



And last my Anubis statue for Team Production is FINALLY done. I'm glad too because I was just getting sick of looking at that thing. I like how it turned out overall there are still anatomy issues that bug me but it'll do! Click on the image to see the details better!

No comments:

Post a Comment