Thursday, September 23, 2010

Graduation

A couple good friends of mine are graduating this quarter and I just wanted to give them some spotlight here because their demo reels really rocked the portfolio reviews last week. One of them will definitely get best in show I'm not sure which one because that's really a close call but it will almost undoubtly be one of these badass folks. Check out their sites and demo reels if you get the chance you won't regret it.


Minapaulos.com

SMALL -HD from mina s paulos on Vimeo.


Mina! Who's gonna keep me from going AWOL on 3D stuff now? Whooo? I'm gonna miss you, go out there in the real world and kickass and take names.



Rickquemado.me

Demo Reel 2010 from Rick Quemado on Vimeo.


Hey Rick! You definitely showed the school that 3D animation was not the be all and end all of the animation industry. You have some really slick stop mo pieces. I am jealous!




One last epic artist who is graduating this quarter. I didn't know him too well I've really only passed him in the halls on occasion but his demo reel impressed the hell out of me and should really be seen by more people.
Alimination.com

Ali Minaian Website Demo Reel from Ali Minaian on Vimeo.


Suuuper impressive stuff. I think this is one of the best reels I've seen come out of the school in the Game Art program.


Again if you get the chance check out these guys' websites and demo reels. They really have some impressive work :]

No comments:

Post a Comment