Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spire panel

I haven't been able to do many bedtime sketches (as I call 'em) lately so I figured I'd post up one of the panels for my Ebon-Spire audition on DA. This is the first panel on the last page and for some reason took much muuuch longer than it should've. I don't know why, I didn't do anything special to this one. Pretty much the same process as all the other panels went through. And somehow Levis ended up looking like Bruce Lee too WTF. Ah well. Anyway I tested out some new smudging brushes I found and boooooy do I like 'em :]




This is such a good song. I listened to this the whole time I was drawing and painting that first panel.




Oh Stewie. I love you. Also this is really well done kinetic type.

2 comments:

  1. That really is a very haunting melody. I am still trying to find brushes that I like, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Adonihs' newest brush pack. They're really effective when it comes to blending. I haven't tried painting with them yet though http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/My-Brush-Pack-118954791

    ReplyDelete