Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pocket Watch


Tonight's sketch is...well I don't usually have alot of explanation behind bedtime sketches. They're mostly just random scenes from nothing in particular and this is no exception. Just a girl holding a pocket watch. Why she's blushing I dunno. I'll leave it up to you.










Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

Ooooh this video is adorable beyond words.




This game is going to be so ground breaking and full of awesome that your face with probably explode quite violently.




All joking aside, this man has some very valid points about copyright and remixing different media. I watch this video whenever I find a video on youtube that has been taken down because of "copyright infringement" when clearly no harm was done to the original artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment