Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back from the dead

Well it's been quite a while since I updated this! Alot has been going on especially with school. To break it down I'm very close to graduating. I can only hope the final review panel will be merciful. Below I've added some new animations I did this quarter and all the new things I've done are on my new website. www.christascribbles.com





There's been some mutterings of Wacom's new product out and frankly I'm really, really, reeeally excited for it! It's called the Inkling. Basically it allows you to draw with a pen on real paper. You can then attach the device to the computer and download your sketches and it automatically turns them into vector or bitmap images.
For people like me, who prefer to draw with pen and paper than draw digitally it's a Godsend lol! It's really affordable too. I can't wait! Here's the promo video:

No comments:

Post a Comment