Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Animation Workshop

So recently on Vimeo I stumbled on a really cool short called "The Backwater Gospel" and instantly fell in love with it. It's got the most impressive art direction that I've ever seen in a 3D short. A couple days later we watched the short in class and watched a few more videos by the team that created "The Backwater Gospel" and all of their shorts were plain amazing. They're called The Animation Workshop on vimeo and I highly recommend you go and check them out. They've got some awesome awesome work.

Here's some of my favorites from their channel:

The Backwater Gospel:

Alittle violent but it's well worth the watch trust me.






Mighty Antlers:
Very very well done fight scene in this one




The Saga of Biorn: Love the simplistic style to this one





Captain Awesome:
HILARIOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment