Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hey Taxi!

An assignment for my Character Animation class. The assignment was to animate a character walking forward and talking. I think the walk cycle turned out alright the legs are still a bit jumpy. The point where the character waves still needs much work and I'd like to incorporate more acting in to the animation as it seems the character itself doesn't really have a ton of life to it. So I'll be working on it over the next few weeks, shoot I might even redo it with a different audio clip (...yeah that's me talking in the vid ha! ) Also, sorry for the poor video quality alot of small detail in the face and body movement is hard to see.



Here is a sketch I did for another artist on Deviant Art. We did an art trade and this was my half. The characters belong to him but the drawing was done by me.

Here are just the lines-


And with colors-

No comments:

Post a Comment